The Wayward Girlfriend Appears!

GREETINGS FAIR READERS!

Hey there. :)
This is Nikki (the girlfriend) as Sharky refers to me.

Funny thing, he and I met through a conversation on hypnosis!
We'd begun discussing it online and it led to our eventual meeting and *ahem* union. ;)

Since that day, almost two years ago we've practiced hypnosis!
He's been able to quite successfully put me under and install triggers multiple times, though I've never been able to accomplish the same for him. :(
He is a difficult subject!
I think he works better as master, than slave.

On the topic of difficult subjects, apparently I'm quite resistant to many of my triggers still, in high contrast to the very obedient Scorpio. :)

Well, that's all for me.
Look for me in the future to hear in better detail my exploits. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome. :D I was thinking about perhaps why you're so resistant to those triggers. Could it have something to do with you having to switch back and forth all the time, so perhaps your thoughts go both ways - thus making it difficult for a trigger meant to take "advantage" of your submissive state of mind is bashed away as a result? And vise-versa? Just a theory...

    Obedient. *Snorts.* Don't let that get out, people will start trying to run away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I can -definately- relate to the bratting, resistant side of things ;)

    Nice to hear from you Nikki, and glad to see you and Sharky have joined (the dark side! *ahem*) world of hypnobloggers!

    ReplyDelete