Introductions officially

So Who reads these hypnosis blogs anyways right?

Well I'll start with the simple stuff, I'm a guy, in my mid 20's living in the western US, and I have a knack and an interest for figuring out how things work.

For the last 10 years, I have been very much interested in hypnosis in one way or another, and as of the last couple of years, I have finally found myself finally gathering up the confidence to both talk about it, and finally explore what can be done through it. At first only with my girlfriend and very close friends, and after the discovery of bdsmhypnosis, and HypnoFantastico (and the encouragement of the wonderful lex and liz from the latter) have decided to expand my interest and scope, to share this hobby with other friends, (One of which is the sneaky scorpio) and even strangers. Finally, I've decided to write this blog, where I hope I can tell some of my stories, help other curious hypnotists satisfy their curiosity, and perhaps even let some of my other friends and co-fascinatees have a platform to talk about their fascinations.

So who does read these weird hypno blogs?

I did, and I sat and read and I thought how much I wanted to try this myself, to try and be the hypnotist, or even the subject and explore the unknown that way.

Until one day I tried it myself, and things havnt been the same since!

I hope I can help more people do the same

- Sharky.

4 comments:

  1. Heya Sharky, great to see you starting your own blog.

    I didn't know you lived in L.A. (shows how much attention I pay)

    Is it the capital of cool that every movie and series portrays it to be? Or is it really a small sleepy town that's blown out of proportion by the tricks of TV?

    Looking forward to hearing more posts from you.

    Lex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lex, it's totally cool. ;)
    I love it, anyway!

    Sharky, I don't think it's fair to call Scorpio a stranger, even if you've never met face to face. :P

    She fits into your friend category in my mind.

    -The Girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. noted and changed, yah I've got to get myself an editor to read these before I post... oh well

    ReplyDelete