But he makes it look so easy

It's a lot easier to read others' blogs than it is to think up how to make your own interesting / useful to others.

So some recent things I wanted to talk about, I've had a very interesting weekend with The Scorpio. We got to try some new interesting things, like a blank trigger (which got her so excited she decided to write her own script to try and do exactly that to somone) as well as some other new effects that she'll probably talk about in her post today. It has been basically success after success, and she has been the most talented subject I've had the pleasure of working with so far.

When hypnotizing Scorpio I tend to do things that I would love to experience myself, and being the creative type I tend to come up with all sorts of things. One such odd thing very recently I would call a trance without trance.
So having already installed a way for me to give Scorpio hypnotic commands without any conscious knowledge of it happening, and so I decided using that ability to start bringing her into trance using the subconscious commands, but make sure she remained aware through the entire process and able to comment on it. I cant even imagine the sheer surreality of the situation in her mind, but I'm sure she'll try to describe it in her blog. Either way after a fruitful trance (where we installed the new blank trigger which inspired her so much) I had her brought out of trance the same way even to the point of feeling her memories of the trance going away as she comes out.

I keep wondering however if I'll run out of ideas for what to do so far, so I've started writing down all the triggers I've done with Scorpio. perhaps eventually I can create a list of triggers and various levels of accomplishments.

Other than Scorpio there are always the ongoing fun I have with the Nikki (the girlfriend), there are constant experiments with various people like my good friend Maneater, and others which I suppose I'll have to come up with aliases for. There will possibly be a description and section in the sidebar explaining the cast.

A couple of new things too, me and the Scorpio will try to update our blogs twice a week (Mondays and Fridays) and hopefully I will manage to keep up with my schedule. At the very least Scorpio has absolutely no choice, as at her request she is hypnotically forced to make two blog posts a week. (I try to have little helpful affects on my co-curious friends)

Also as the more astute of you noticed, The Scorpio and myself have started a new chat room as you can see below, and anyone reading either blogs can chat, make comments and leave links.

I hope this becomes a regular place for us to make appearances and chat with all of you curious strangers.

Here's to a wonderful week, and lots of fun.

Sharky

No comments:

Post a Comment