Welcome to my first Blog Post!

So, hi. :-)

It's always strange doing the intro thing... even more so in this arena. I have to say, I'm a little intimidated!

Ok, so on some crazy website, I see this forum post regarding hypnosis, and I think "how intriguing"... I messaged Sharky because he seemed to have a clue what he was talking about, and didn't seem pushy. After some discussion, he offers to try putting me under via text. Obviously I agreed, and here I am now. ;-)

Since then(only a few weeks ago?) we've played with some text stuff, and some phone/voice. I've learned that I'm a feel-y kinda gal. Things that have a physical feeling to them seem to work nicely for me. And there's this lovely little afterglow I get after going under that is absolutely freakin' awesome. All tingly and champagne-bubbly, like Santa Claus is coming to town. Seriously.

Earlier I was trying to explain to someone the difference between the results via text and via phone/voice. Text has a much LIGHTER feeling to it, for me. Light, as in fluffy. Yes, I mean physically light. I had to correct this person when they assumed I meant light as in light vs. deep. Nooooo.. I mean actually, physically LIGHT, buoyant. Voice is a HEAVY feeling, like physical weight on me. It's like being in a hole, or slogging through mud. I don't know what other people experience, I'm just explaining what I'm feeling. I must warn you that I am obsessive about needing to explain how stuff feels - just ask Sharky! :-)

Anyway.. we've progressed into some of the more interesting aspects of hypnosis, which I generally refer to as "playing"(ie: it's fun, "can we play tonight", etc.). I'll try to share some thoughts on my view of things, as long as you can live with my obsessive need to *explain* how stuff feels. ;-)

-heather

No comments:

Post a Comment